Tractors are essential agricultural machines but their versatility and durability come with a potential for accidents – particularly when they are used on sloping land. Our one-day course will guide you through both the theory and practice of driving on tricky terrains. Whether you’re looking to learn new skills or simply develop your technique, this course is perfect for you.
Our experienced instructors will teach you to use the tractor safely and with confidence and the key fundamentals of driving, loading and health and safety are all covered. Tackle the toughest terrains with our specialist tractor driving course. This is an integrated training and assessment course. Successfully complete it and you’ll receive a certificate of training.
Tractor Driving on Slopes Training Course Overview
- Health and safety legislation
- Principles of working on slopes
- Vehicle selection
- Assessment of the working area
- Machine operation (practical).
- Understand the main causes of accidents involving tractors on slopes
- Recognise the safe working slope for tractor implement combinations on typical ground surface conditions
- Measure slopes in field conditions
- Assess the suitability of ground before you drive over it
- Prepare and perform the necessary maintenance to ensure the safety of a tractor.
Training Courses For Driving Tractors On Slopes
For more information on our tractor driver training or to discuss any other tractor training courses please contact us using the form below