For professional chainsaw operators working in forestry and arboriculture the industry recommendation is that for ’high risk‘ activities the minimum level of adequacy of training is to a certificate of competence or nationally recognised qualification where assessment is carried out independently of the training. This Level 3 Award In Emergency Tree Work Operations qualification meets this requirement
Level 3 Emergency Tree Work Operations Overview
Emergency Tree work is one of the most highly pressured areas of chainsaw use. Our qualification will help you build on the skills and experience you already possess.
- This course will enable you to prove your expertise in a vital area of forestry and arboriculture work.
- It will also provide firm evidence of your ability to meet licence-to-practise standards.
- You could be starting a new role. Or you might already be using your chainsaw skills across a range of relevant operations.
- Whatever your professional circumstances, our course will boost your confidence and help you meet the current standards of good working practice.
- Quality Assurance policies are in place to ensure that all assessments meet the independent assessment requirements for this sector.
Before registering on this training course you must have achieved the following:
- Chainsaw maintenance
- Cross-cut timber using a chainsaw
- Felling and processing trees up to 380mm.
This Level 3 Award qualification will assess your abilities in the following areas:
- Ability to promote health and safety and industry good practice.
- Ability to carry out emergency operations.
- Understanding of relevant health and safety legislation and industry good practice.
- Understanding how to carry out emergency operations.
Level 3 Award In Emergency Treework Operations Training
For more information on this Level 3 Award In Emergency Treework Operations course or to discuss any other forestry, arboriculture or chain saw training courses please contact us using the form below
Related Forestry, Arboriculture or Chainsaw Training Courses
- Level 2 Award In Cross-cut Timber Using a Chainsaw
- Level 2 Award In Chainsaw Maintenance Training Course
- Level 2 Award In Felling and Processing Trees up to 380 mm
- Level 3 Award In Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm
- Level 3 Award In Severing Uprooted or Windblown Trees Using a Chainsaw
- Level 3 Award In Emergency Treework Operations