The Lantra Awards Level 2 Award in Fork Lift Truck (Counter Balance) Operations is a Competency Based Qualification (CBQ) based on the Skills for Logistics National Occupational Standards (NOS), which exist to ensure that personnel working within industry meet the required minimum standards. The qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required for operating counter balance type fork lift trucks for 5,100kg up to, and including 15,000kg. Becoming proficient in operating this popular piece of machinery is an essential and valued skill for work in the warehousing and distribution sectors.
This qualification will enable you to develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required to safely operate a reach type fork lift truck. This qualification will enhance your ability to work safely, effectively and efficiently in the workplace, reducing unnecessary risk to yourself and others. Further information on unit content can be found in the qualification specification. This qualification is available for individuals aged 16 and above, except in ports where you must be at least 18 years old.
Level 2 Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Operations B2
- Preparing the fork lift truck for driving or manoeuvring
- Operating, moving or manoeuvring the fork lift truck
- Selecting, transferring and positioning loads using a fork lift truck
- Undertaking post operational checks for fork lift trucks
- Loading the container, vehicle, vessel or craft using a fork lift truck
- Unloading the container, vehicle, vessel or craft using a fork lift truck.
Level 2 Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Operations B2 Course
For more information on our level 2 B2 training courses for counter balanced fork lift truck drivers or to discuss any other plant or heavy machinery training courses please contact us using the form below.
Related Plant & Heavy Machinery Training Courses
- General Winching Theory & Practice Training
- Slinger / Signaller Driver Training Courses
- Side Loader Lift Truck Training Courses
- Rough Terrain Telescopic Lift Truck Training
- Rough Terrain Masted Fork Lift Trucks (J1)
- Reach Lift Truck Driver Training Courses
- Fork Lift Trucks for Supervisors & Managers
- Level 2 Reach Truck Fork Lift Operations D1
- Level 2 Reach Truck Fork Lift Operations D2
- Level 2 Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Operations B3
- Level 2 Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Operations B2
- Level 2 Counter Balance Fork Lift Truck Operations B1
- Industrial Telescopic Lift Truck Training Courses
- Crane Operator Training Courses
- Counterbalance Lift Truck Training Courses