Identifying hazardous trees is a vital part of ensuring our highways stay safe. Our training is designed to help you recognise and then report issues to an appropriate expert. It’s a one-day course with assessment that will give you the knowledge to be able to identify potential hazards on the highway network. Highway Tree inspection is aimed at highway personnel, to enable them to inspect highway trees for obvious defects.
Highway Tree Inspection Training Course Overview
This course is for people who are already working in, or are looking to work in, the highway network.The course is classroom based with a practical assessment activity.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify obvious defects by visual inspection of the trees from ground level with the aid of binoculars, mallet and a probe: this may include an initial inspection by drive-by
- Record defects and place the tree in a broad category of risk rating
- Identify the required action upon finding a tree with an obvious defect.
Highway Tree Inspection Training Course
For more information on this Highway Tree Inspection Training course or to discuss any other forestry, arboriculture or chain saw training courses please contact us using the form below
Related Tree Inspection & Management Training Courses
- Basic Tree Survey and Inspection Training Course
- Professional Tree Inspection Training Course
- Professional Tree Inspection Refresher
- Highway Tree Inspection Training Course
- Chainsaw Training Courses