Anyone undertaking a project who wishes to acquire the relevant skills to successfully manage a project.
Project Management Schedule
- Projects – The controlled approach
- The ‘Kipling’ guide – Who, What, Where, Why, When and How (and How Much?)
- What does a business project look like?
- Creating a Plan (PRD – Project Requirements Definition)
- Identifying the Products – PBS (Product Breakdown Structure)
- The Project Scope and Stakeholder management
- Moving from ‘What’ to ‘How’
- ‘How’ in detail – WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
- Estimating for the plan
- Schedule the project – Network Diagram, Dependencies, CPA (Critical Path Analysis)
- Resources for the Schedule
- Risk – Definition, Identification and Planning
- Risk Management
- Completing the plan – PRD (Project Requirements Definition)
- Project management. – Control, monitoring and reporting (Milestones)
This is a 3 day course with a certificate of attendance issued on completion of the course.