Residential care staff responsible for the administration & distribution of medicines &drugs to clients.
- Understanding medicines
- Medicines & the Law
- Understanding Labels
- Helping clients with medicines
- Unwanted effects
- Talking to the Pharmacist
- What medicines are & how they work
- Medicine labels
- Types of medicines & home remedies
- Handling medicines within the home
- Side effects & resident watching
- Special resident groups
This is a one-day course with a certificate of attendance upon completion.